What happens when you give us feedback?
Our management team regularly look at all feedback we get, so that we can improve what we do.
What we do:
- We make sure the relevant person in our team finds out what happened and works out a solution
- We’ll give you the name of the person in our team who’s dealing with your complaint and let you know when they’ll be in touch to either give you an update or a solution, and
- The person who’s dealing with your complaint might get in touch if they need more information – to make sure we find the best solution possible.
Depending on how you get in touch, we’ll make sure we get back to you:
- Immediately or on the same day if it's by phone
- Within two working days if it’s by email
- Within five working days if you send a letter.
Not happy with the solution?
If you’re unhappy with the solution to your complaint, please get in touch with Helen Walker, our Chief Executive.
Helen will look into your complaint herself and get back to you within 28 working days.
Get in touch with Helen:
Call: 020 3111 0701
120 Cromer Street
London WC1H 8BS